Sunset City

Sunset City is a vibrant neighborhood near North Babylon, NY. The community is home to a diverse mix of families, and the area is well known for its lively nightlife. Sunset City is also home to a number of local businesses, including a grocery store, a pharmacy, and a number of restaurants. The neighborhood is served by two public schools, and there are several parks and recreation facilities nearby. Sunset City is an excellent place to live for families and individuals who are looking for an active community with plenty of amenities.


Sunset City is a neighborhood with a population of 8,843. The median age in Sunset City is 35.3 years, and the median income for households in the area is $85,746. Around 61% of residents own their homes, while the remaining 39% are renters. The majority of residents are white (84%), followed by Hispanic or Latino (6%), Asian (4%), and African American (3%). There are three public schools in Sunset City: John F. Kennedy Elementary School, Lincoln Middle School, and North Babylon High School. The average commute time for residents is 29 minutes. Sunset City is a quiet neighborhood with tree-lined streets and well-kept homes. It’s a great place to raise a family or retire.


Education in Sunset City is provided by the North Babylon School District. The district serves the residents of the City of North Babylon, as well as students from neighboring towns and villages. The district’s schools offer a wide range of educational programs and services, from early childhood education to adult education. 

In addition to its traditional public schools, the district also operates charter schools and Magnet schools. The district’s schools are highly rated and have been recognized for their academic excellence. Sunset City is home to a number of colleges and universities, including Stony Brook University, SUNY Old Westbury, and Hofstra University. As a result, residents of Sunset City have access to a wide variety of educational opportunities.


Sunset City is a neighborhood that is known for its beautiful sunsets. Every day, locals and tourists alike flock to the city to watch the sun dip below the horizon. In addition to its stunning sunsets, Sunset City is also home to a number of tourist attractions. The Sunset City pier is a popular spot for fishing and sightseeing, and the nearby beach is perfect for swimming and sunbathing. There are also several restaurants and cafes in the area, making it a great place to grab a bite to eat after a long day of exploring.

Overall, Sunset City is a great neighborhood. It is close to shopping and restaurants, has a variety of housing options, and is safe and quiet. The only downside is that it is a bit of a drive to get to the city. However, if you are looking for a suburban feel with all the amenities of the city, Sunset City is the perfect place for you.


The Deer Park Ave/August Rd neighborhood in North Babylon New York is also a great place to live. It’s close to the city, but still has a small-town feel. The people are friendly and there’s always something going on. There are plenty of places to eat and shop, and the schools are excellent. If you’re looking for a safe, family-friendly place to call home, this is it.

Majestic Pest Control of North Babylon