Albertson is a lovely neighborhood in Roslyn, New York. This hamlet is settled on the northside of Hempstead Harbor with water on three sides. Incorporated in 1894, Albertson is one of the oldest neighborhoods on Long Island. The streets are lined with beautiful old trees and stately homes. Many of the homes here were built in the late 19th and early 20th centuries and have been well-maintained. There are also a few newer homes mixed in. Albertson is a quiet and friendly community where people know each other and look out for one another. There are several parks and playgrounds in the neighborhood, as well as a public library and community center. Residents here enjoy a wonderful quality of life.



According to the 2010 census, the population of Albertson was 2,763. The median household income in Albertson was $107,435, and the median family income was $116,813. The vast majority of residents (95%) are white, and the remaining 5% are Hispanic or Latino. Just over half of all households (51%) are married couples, and nearly a quarter (24%) have children under the age of 18. The median home value in Albertson is $620,000, and the median rent is $2,300. The median age of residents is 42 years old.



Albertson is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) that is served by the Albertson Union Free School District. The district consists of two elementary schools – Albertson School and Pilgrim School – as well as a middle school and a high school. All of the schools in the district are highly rated, and students consistently outperform state averages on standardized tests. In addition, the district offers a number of extracurricular activities and Advanced Placement courses. As a result, Albertson is an excellent place to receive a quality education.



Albertson is a lovely neighborhood, and it’s also a popular tourist destination. Visitors come to admire the beautiful homes, many of which are historic Victorian mansions. They also enjoy strolling through the quaint shops and restaurants lining Northern Boulevard. And of course, no visit to Albertson would be complete without taking a selfie in front of the iconic red clock tower. While most tourists only spend a few hours in Albertson, there’s plenty to do in the area if you’re looking for a longer stay. Nearby Sands Point Preserve is perfect for a day hike, and nearby Glen Cove offers a variety of attractions, including museums and beaches.


Overall, Albertson is a great neighborhood. It’s convenient for shopping and restaurants, and there are plenty of activities to keep you busy. The schools are good and there is a strong sense of community. If you’re looking for a safe and friendly place to raise a family, Albertson is definitely worth considering.


In addition, if you are looking for a peaceful and secluded place to live, North Hills is the perfect community for you. This Long Island village is nestled among acres of wooded land, making it the perfect place to get away from it all. There are plenty of activities to keep you busy, including hiking, biking, and fishing. And when you want to head into the city, you can take the train. North Hills is the perfect place to call home.

Majestic Pest Control Roslyn